Belajar PHD dalam Norway 2023
Tukar mata wang
Kos sara hidup asas bulanan
Sewa di flat kongsi625
Contoh kos gaya hidup
Kombo makanan segera12
Pint bir tempatan9
Belajar di Norway
Apakah jenis Visa yang anda perlukan?
Student Visa (Student Residence Permit)
Harga dan mata wang
The Norwegian student visa processing fee is around US$650. The fee may be subject to change.
Siapa yang boleh memohon visa?
If you come from one of the Nordic countries (Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Iceland) you will not have to apply for a residence permit. However, if you plan to study in Norway for more than six months, you must report to a tax office in Norway for an ID check and to report your move to Norway.
If you come from countries within the EU/EEA/EFTA area you can study in Norway for up to 90 days without applying for a student residence permit. However, you will need to apply for a student residence permit for stays of over 90 days, already in Norway.
If you come from outside the EU/EEA/EFTA area you have to apply for a student residence permit before coming to Norway.
Di manakah anda boleh membuat permohonan?
Norwegian Embassy or Consulate
After you’ve received your letter of admission you should contact your nearest Norwegian Embassy or Consulate for information on the study permit application procedure, and apply from your country of origin.
While some candidates can apply online from within Norway or through a Norwegian embassy, most students will need to hand in a paper application form to their closest Norwegian embassy or consulate.
Bagaimana untuk membuat permohonan?
When you hand in your student residence permit application form, you must also provide your passport, along with other necessary documentation. You’ll need to submit:
- Evidence of admittance to an approved full-time education program
- A completed application form
- Receipt of having paid the application fee
- Two recent passport-sized photos with a white background
- Evidence of sufficient financial funds for the entire period of study, including funds to support any accompanying family, which should be in a Norwegian bank account (it can be difficult to open an account in a Norwegian bank without a Norwegian personal number, so you can usually deposit the required amount into an account established by your educational institution). You need to prove you have access to NOK 116,369 for each academic year (10 months), which is approximately US$14,350. If the stay is financed through scholarships, student loans, or other public funding from the home country, valid documentation must accompany the application.
- Evidence that you have somewhere to live (such as a house, apartment, bedsit, or room in a hall of residence)
- Evidence that you will leave Norway when your residence permit expires (usually in the form of a return ticket)
- Completed and signed UDI (Norwegian Directorate of Immigration) document checklist, which you should print off and hand in along with your other documents
Bilakah anda perlu memohon?
Processing times for student residence permits will vary and may take two months or so, therefore it is advisable to apply as soon as you are able.
The length of your student visa depends on the length of your study program. Your student residence permit can be renewed through the online Norway Application Portal at least one month before the expiry date. To renew your work permit, you must contact the UDI separately, and show proof that you have made satisfactory progress studying in Norway.
When you receive a student residence permit for Norway, you are also granted permission to work part-time for up to 20 hours each week while studying and full-time during university holidays.
You can also apply for a full-time work permit for a limited period if you can prove that the work is relevant to your education, or that it’s necessary for admission to further your education within the same program option – You should have a concrete offer of employment in this regard.
Jam setiap minggu
Mengapa anda memerlukan visa jenis ini?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- Angelika's test school
- NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Emu School for Unicorns
- UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- Université de Toulon
- Ghent University - Faculty of Bioscience Engineering
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- Oslo Metropolitan University
- Østfold University College
- The Oslo School of Architecture and Design